WHAT THE **** ?!?!

Mr. Beanz

Freakin' gets me every time. You know,  driving home with a plastic bottle of Ggatorade or a cold bottle of water. Containers are so flimsy and cheap these days. 

You finish your drink, put the cap back on then 2 minutes later, POP!!! 😲🥴😵💫

That unexpected snap, crackle  pop!

Gets me every time.  Good thing I don't have any stomach problems. Crap 💩 😆😄😆

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

6 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

And I will bet you see to it that the tops are screwed on tight.

I actually do for that reason. 

Iv had bottles on the kitchen counter hissing while we're watching TV in the living room wondering where the noise is coming from. So I make sure to tighten the Lids. 

It has helped the hissing problem but those plastic water bottles still crackle.

Funny   Gina has a water bottle sitting on a table next to her. Just popped so I asked her if the lid was tight.  She said yes.

I grabbed it, gave a test to check it myself   yup it's tight so that ain't it.

I myself think the plastic is so thin now  that if you breath on it  it'll shift the plastic. 😄

While in college I worked as a security guard on the graveyard shift.  For a while I worked in a high rise on the top  5 floors.  

After the cleaners left around 1 AM I would do a patrol to be sure all of the lights were off.  
Every night at least one office door that looked closed would close with a loud kerchunck as I walked by.  Either the air pressure or movement of carpet seemed to close the door completely.

At first I would jump out of my skin but after a while I got used to it. 

• Haha 1

Ha ha ha one of the biggest scares I ever got. Getting ready to take a shower   nobody home. Raising my shirt over my head with my arms inside somewhat restrained. As I place myself in that position,  I hear a loud WOO WOO WOO WOO WOOOOO!

Yup, a Furby. Been on the dresser so long, forgot it was there.  Thought the batteries had been removed years earlier.  

One of the times I actually jumped out of my skin. 🤣😅🤣

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mr. Beanz said:

You know,  driving home with a plastic bottle of Ggatorade or a cold bottle of water. Containers are so flimsy and cheap these days. 

You finish your drink, put the cap back on then 2 minutes later, POP!!! 😲🥴😵💫

Weird.  I can't say that happens to me.  I have had Wilbur's elevation/pressure changes pop when flying or even driving to a high point, but never really something I've encountered during regular driving.

• Heart 1