bikeman564™

24 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Wow,she ruined her life. :(

Maybe, maybe not.  We'll see if she get's apprehended or not.  Some fugitives actually succeed in staying away, and lead pretty good lives until they die or are finally caught.  

She certainly ruined a lot of OTHER PEOPLE's lives - like the woman (Mo Wilson) she seemingly murdered in cold blood and Wilson's family - but until Armstrong is caught and brought back to face some charges and maybe a trial, she may be fine. 

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Maybe, maybe not.  We'll see if she get's apprehended or not.  Some fugitives actually succeed in staying away, and lead pretty good lives until they die or are finally caught.  

She certainly ruined a lot of OTHER PEOPLE's lives - like the woman (Mo Wilson) she seemingly murdered in cold blood and Wilson's family - but until Armstrong is caught and brought back to face some charges and maybe a trial, she may be fine. 

perhaps, but having to look over my shoulder continuously would not be a comfy life, I reckon.

17 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

perhaps, but having to look over my shoulder continuously would not be a comfy life, I reckon.

For a "normal" person, sure.  But damned if a lot of those Nazis they tracked down 50+ years later in Argentina or elsewhere didn't seem to have lived "okay" lives.  Heck, there are enough Americans who went off as fugitives and still lived seemingly normal lives - in the US still - that until she is caught, it's gonna be hard to think she isn't fine.  :(  You have to be a bit "off" to kill like she seemingly did, so I'd bet that her thinking would likewise be different about the whole fleeing thing.  

• Heart 1

40 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

For a "normal" person, sure.  But damned if a lot of those Nazis they tracked down 50+ years later in Argentina or elsewhere didn't seem to have lived "okay" lives.  Heck, there are enough Americans who went off as fugitives and still lived seemingly normal lives - in the US still - that until she is caught, it's gonna be hard to think she isn't fine.  :(  You have to be a bit "off" to kill like she seemingly did, so I'd bet that her thinking would likewise be different about the whole fleeing thing.  

they need dog the bounty hunter

• Haha 1