White leg contest

Further

3 hours ago, shootingstar said:

Come on folks!  It's just your legs. THis is a cycling /running/dog walking forum.

I've only exposed my arms less than 8 times this year so far. Our spring days have been cool so far and don't heat up until afternoon.  I need to be quite careful now..so sunblock. I have built up layers from previous years of cycling.

shootingstar.JPG

You dare to show your undies on the forum.? 👀 😲 😄

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Beanz said:

You dare to show your undies on the forum.? 👀 😲 😄

That is not a equitable request for everyone to participate.  :party: I haven't even worn any swimwear in past 2+ decades...simply because I don't know how to swim. I don't need to lie on beach to get a tan....the evidence is obvious. 

6 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

That is not a equitable request for everyone to participate.  :party: I haven't even worn any swimwear in past 2+ decades...simply because I don't know how to swim. I don't need to lie on beach to get a tan....the evidence is obvious. 

That is not a request. Seems you lost something in the translation. 🤔

1 minute ago, shootingstar said:

I turned your dare into a request... I was creating euphemism for you. :flirtyeyess:

You've got it all wrong,  no request or dare. 

The phrase  "you dare to" means more like  I can't believe you showed your undies. 

Because the pic you posted looks as if you did because it shows very high up on your leg and the blue looks as if it could be your undies. 

I'm guessing the blue is from your shorts(?). 

It just looks that way, like undies so I was teasing you becauseit looks like you did. 😉

Not that there's anything wrong with that! (Another joke phrase😄)

8 minutes ago, Mr. Beanz said:

You've got it all wrong,  no request or dare. 

The phrase  "you dare to" means more like  I can't believe you showed your undies. 

Because the pic you posted looks as if you did because it shows very high up on your leg and the blue looks as if it could be your undies. 

I'm guessing the blue is from your shorts(?). 

It just looks that way, like undies so I was teasing you becauseit looks like you did. 😉

Not that there's anything wrong with that! (Another joke phrase😄)

Ok, I did get it wrong. My home shorts which just got pulled up when sitting in chair...:)  I didn't even think how it appeared to others.

• Heart 1