I don't feel like riding

Square Wheels

Then don't.  Your body and heart are telling you something.

Do something else for exercise, or just do something else completely different.

I didn't exercise yesterday.  I took my first vacation day since February.  Mrs. TK, I, and the pup took a day trip to Vermont to our favorite deli, then to a bookstore, and last stop at a confectionary.

It was a great day. 

And I exercised this morning, and I don't think the day I 'missed' will make any difference in my fitness in the long run.

The day off from work and from exercise was well worth it.

• Heart 3

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

I think I want to, I just felt like whining a bit.

Last year was a low milage year.  I will pass last year's miles after today's ride.

Surpassing that is a good reason to ride. Take tomorrow off

15 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Last year was a low milage year.  I will pass last year's miles after today's ride.

Then go....   That makes every mile more than today's ride is optional.   Then ride when you want to.

My miles are down too... but I don't care.   I rode 23 miles yesterday.   The way I look at it...   that still WAY more miles than 95% of the people my age (66) could ride. 

• Heart 2

I went, physically I felt fine.  I took a new route; wow was that a mistake.  I've never seen so much broken glass.  The roads were terrible.  I went through a crappy city near us, you risk your life going through there.  Yuck, I will never do that route again.

Anyhow, I passed last year's miles.  Still having a challenging time with the ankle.

image.png

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

I normally take Fridays off, but we were in a monsoon when I got home Thursday so I didn’t go to the gym. I went last night instead. Planned to ride this morning. My body wasn’t feeling it. Another day off and we will try to get a routine going again on Sunday.