Whatalazyday

maddmaxx

58 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I hope the cat is in relaxing as well.

It looked like the cat was about to give it up day before yesterday but a double dose of his meds has him still with us.  His meds have steroids in them however and as I have learned it might be dangerous to touch him.

14 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Have you considered taking some of the cat’s meds?

Mine are probably stronger.  Day 4 of the antibiotics and the swelling has begun to recede.  The problem right now is in the 2 joints in the thumb where the infection settled.  It didn't get into the bone according to the xrays and the hand surgeons opinion but the soft tissue in the joints is still very painful and tender.  It looks like I will make a full recovery.

• Sad 1

I got out for a 1 mile walk this morning @6:30 before the sun got above the trees.  I managed to stay in shadows for the whole walk and the thumb didn't hurt as bad while walking.  The swelling is reduced a bit more but the inner joint of the thumb still hurts when touched.

Biggest gain...........I was able to tear open a sugar packet this morning gripping it with that thumb and forefinger.  I still can't bend the thumb much though.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1