Bike rides and brew pubs

Parsnip Totin Jack

As posted  in the Daily Mileage folder, Mike and I rode the BikeMS Chesapeake Challenge on Maryland's Eastern Shore. Nice ride, the weather was perfect and the support was fantastic. After showering in the Tabot County Community Center, (they have an ice rink in there and allowed tent camping in the air conditioning). We had a beer then went for the catered BBQ lunch. Dry and tasteless, the sauce was the best part. We left and stopped at a brewpub on the way home. Mike and I like hoppy beers and went with a double IPA. Sat out on the patio and drank the beers. First impression was that they used a lot of hops, but it wasn't that good, as time went on. I decided that I didn't like this beer and stopped drinking it. Mike felt the same was so we left and on the way out dropped the glasses on the bar and settled. The bartender asked if we were going to leave the half-full glasses like that. I replied that I didn't care for the beer and wasn't going to force myself to drink it and dumping in the planter was not the right thing to do. His response was, well this is what happens when kids try adult beverages. Whatever dude, the beer wasn't that good and your response is to try and insult customers. See ya, not.

• Heart 2
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

His response was, well this is what happens when kids try adult beverages. Whatever dude, the beer wasn't that good and your response is to try and insult customers. See ya, not.

Wow.  Just wow.  Customer service at its best! Reminds me of my first bike shop experience.  I beat feet from there!

• Thank You 1
  • Awesome 1