Shouldn’t we get a picture of the happy couple?

Airehead

5 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I didn't take one. Everyone else was.

Ah, I see. You know I did take photos heavily of my family's weddings. To me, it's not just the wedding couple, but all loved ones gathered for a happy time. My father was in some photos..he's no longer alive.

Dearie just socialized happily, ate and watched.  Then we talked about it afterwards.

I think he might have taken a small handful of photos for his son's wedding. 

• Heart 2

14 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I didn't take one. Everyone else was.

Bikeman, I treasure my photos of dearie with my family members at my family's many happy gatherings.  He was a part of my family.....something HIS children haven't quite clued in... Loss of dearie..is a loss of part of my family. Not just his kids'.  My family was impressed by his respectful graciousness and good /gentle humour. Several nephews and BILs said so to me.

• Heart 1

This is as close as we have come to a posed pic together.  We hired a photographer to take some family photos for us, and they wanted one of just the two of us.  We were supposed to be looking into each other's eyes..., but this sums up 30 years of marriage in a nutshell.  (I think she said something dirty)  It is our favorite pic of the whole day

Screenshot_20220627-062116_Facebook.jpg

• Heart 3