That's my mother

BR46

2 minutes ago, BR46 said:

She has had better days. 

She's in the hospital for a blood infection she is also having complications with the Hemodialysis Catheter (I had to look that up) 

@Parr8hed would know more about what's going on then I do.

At 85 and surviving 2 different battles with cancer, double mastectomy, kidney failure, vertigo and heart disease she's ready to throw in the towel. 

Sorry to hear BR.  

• Hugs 1

43 minutes ago, BR46 said:

She has had better days. 

She's in the hospital for a blood infection she is also having complications with the Hemodialysis Catheter (I had to look that up) 

@Parr8hed would know more about what's going on then I do.

At 85 and surviving 2 different battles with cancer, double mastectomy, kidney failure, vertigo and heart disease she's ready to throw in the towel. 

Let me know if I can help with anything.  If she is sitting up and talking in an ICU then I would say that she is doing pretty good. 

• Heart 3

11 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Let me know if I can help with anything.  If she is sitting up and talking in an ICU then I would say that she is doing pretty good. 

She was admitted yesterday morning and was talking on the phone with my stepfather and I could hear mom in the background and she was weak. 

Today I went to visit her she was doing good but after me being there for 15 minutes and everything else going on I could tell that she just wanted to take a nap 

• Hugs 2

6 hours ago, BR46 said:

After my mother showed the doctors Wo46 hanging out of the sidecar one doctor looked at Wo46 and said....Why would you do that?

Because it's there.   At least that explanation works for mountain climbers.  It should work for sidecars too.  :scratchhead:

Prayers for your mother and your family.  

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

I don't know what kind of port that they are going to try next but she said that this will be the last one.

She said that she not enjoying life anymore. 

• Hugs 2

11 minutes ago, BR46 said:

I don't know what kind of port that they are going to try next but she said that this will be the last one.

She said that she not enjoying life anymore. 

My Dad’s sister felt the same way after two years of dialysis. She basically checked out of the program and let nature take its course. Her husband didn’t take the loss well. He lived another 15 years, sad and lonely. 

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2