Big news

sheep_herder

3 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Turned around the 'Beware of Dog' sign on the front gate and put the dogs in the kennel. Hopefully, the FedExExpress driver will now deliver my new camera and lens that needs a signature. My new spinning reel is also suppose to arrive today. Will be getting my new braces tomorrow. We also jut finalized our Alaska trip. Nice to have fun events among life's challenges.

Awesome!  Just curious who cares for the critters when you are away?

8 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Awesome!  Just curious who cares for the critters when you are away?

Friends, but this will be a bit more extended than normal. Teenager and his uncle, that has bought sheep from us, and even the uncle's mother have helped out in the past. The teenager has been helping since I've been lame with the brace turnover. 

• Thank You 1

2 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

Turned around the 'Beware of Dog' sign on the front gate and put the dogs in the kennel. Hopefully, the FedExExpress driver will now deliver my new camera and lens that needs a signature. My new spinning reel is also suppose to arrive today. Will be getting my new braces tomorrow. We also just finalized our Alaska trip. Nice to have fun events among life's challenges.

When are you going to Alaska?

This sounds like the start of a great adventure!!!  A longish trip to Alaska with a new camera!  I can't wait to see some of the pics you get!  It's definitely important to have good things to look forward.

3 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

Turned around the 'Beware of Dog' sign on the front gate and put the dogs in the kennel. Hopefully, the FedExExpress driver will now deliver my new camera and lens that needs a signature. My new spinning reel is also suppose to arrive today. Will be getting my new braces tomorrow. We also just finalized our Alaska trip. Nice to have fun events among life's challenges.

Who made your AFO’s

21 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Who made your AFO’s

Currently, I am using the fellow that makes my boots in Billings. I have had them made by others, but there are hiccups with any of the builders. One goes through a period of fine tuning, modification, and sometimes recasting. Mine are a bit different, in that they have articulated ankles. Also, am having a bit of difficulty with edema in my lower legs, which I will be visiting with a cardiologist about in mid-August.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

Lens and camera. I need details 

• Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Gump said:

We plan to stay in MC the 18th. Up to a meetup?

Are you going to Steadmans?   Will you eat at 600 Cafe?  Will you get coffee at The Grind and wave to the webcam?  :hapydance:

• Heart 2

34 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

I am moving to the dark side and trying the OM-1 with 12-40mm f/2.8 lens. My wife has other Olympus lenses she uses with her Panasonic G-9 that I can also use.

Downsizing and going light to Alaska. Makes sense. First mirrorless?

I am amazed at the photos my son takes with is various combination of Olympus/Panasonic lens and bodies.

4 minutes ago, Tizeye said:

Downsizing and going light to Alaska. Makes sense. First mirrorless?

I am amazed at the photos my son takes with is various combination of Olympus/Panasonic lens and bodies.

Yes, first mirrorless for me. Of course, my wife thinks I am buying her a spare for her Panasonic G9.:whistle:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

Where in Alaska!?

11 minutes ago, Gump said:

Headed east. Wewill be in Great Falls the night before.

We might pass each other between Billings and Miles City, unless you re going to take a more northern route and then down to Miles City from Jordan or Forsyth. Oh, never mind, you will be coming in on the 18th. Lewistown is a nice area, if you are coming that way.