Now that you all encouraged me to not read the news…

Airehead

Once you stop reading the news, start watching old tv reruns and all sorts of people magically come back to life!  My sister and I were enjoying Alex Trebek's  wacky sweater stage in the 1980's :nodhead:

• Heart 1

14 hours ago, Dottles said:

I quit reading watching the news and my world is much better. 

That's how we got to the point where folks don't bother watching the news.  It definitely doesn't get better the less folks pay attention.  But we're old enough for it to really not matter anyway :D

4 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

That's how we got to the point where folks don't bother watching the news.  It definitely doesn't get better the less folks pay attention.  But we're old enough for it to really not matter anyway :D

That’s correct. It’s no longer my world problems to solve. I am entitled to be happy and have right to be happy. And I’m not clueless, I read and make up my own mind and not follow opinion news. But fact is it didn’t make any difference when I watched either. I still vote and that’s enough (it’s going to have to be) but I’ve gone to great lengths on another forum to explain why my voting at the federal level in my state makes no difference. It just doesn’t. Whether I vote or not it’s going blue. 

sorry but I think there are many other reasons why we are in this mess. 

it was however a gallant attempt to guilt trip me. :party: