I am un patriotic

petitepedal

6 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I am watching the alternate coverage of LeTour on peacock..English language...less profiles and extra stuff.. yeah kms overiles but I manage..

I guess though you're patriotic since U.S.'s official language is English.  Official language meaning it is the preferred language by law to be used.

I haven't watched LeTour in ages. And when we  did, it was in Vancouver and whenever we saw it by accident when the tv was on. Neither of us, planned our days to schedule watching LeTour. 

Since I don't know the riders, I probably could watch it and not pay attention to the language. Admittedly I liked Phil as a commentator.

On 7/2/2022 at 9:20 AM, petitepedal said:

I am watching the alternate coverage of LeTour on peacock..English language...less profiles and extra stuff.. yeah kms over miles but I manage..

I love that Peacock is offering the "Euro" version side-by-side with the US version.  I think Phil is an absolute gem, and I really like Bob Roll, but I will choose the Euro feed every time and am so happy I am given that option.  I still DVR it off USA, but right now, I've been using the Peacock feed instead.  I REALLY can't stand Horner, and Christian is a bit too stiff for me, so the Euro feeds works better and it's the same guy - Anthony McCrossan - who I hear on many of the other races throughout the year.