One thing I can't tolerate, insulting my wife

Mr. Beanz

One thing I can't stand,  someone insulting my wife.  Last night drove up to a parking space close to the building by the sidewalk.  A dude with his cart in the space about ready to unload his small load of groceries,  about 3 small bags. 

Gina is driving up and we have the windows down. Also my visor down so I'm guessing he didn't see me in the passenger seat. As she begins to turn in she sees his cart then just about stops.  He did quickly grab it to move it but as he did, he looked over at Gina saying  NEVER FAILS,  EVERYTIME SOME F#@KING IDIOT DRIVES UP WHILE I'M TRYING TO UNLOAD!! 😵

Then he kept mumbling something looking over at Gina as she pulled into the space.  So I got out of the car and he looked a bit surprised.   I walked to the front of Gina's car, next to his car then he walked to the back of his car.   Sweet little Gina got out as he kept his eyes on me. 

So I asked  WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID TO MY WIFE? 

He said,  NOTHING,  I WAS JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.  

BUT YOU SAID SOME INSULTING WORDS TO MY WIFE.  

He said I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU. 

I KNOW,  YOU WERE TALKING TO MY WIFE.

Then he says I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU,  LEAVE ME ALONE. 

Just then the cart boy and a couple customers came walking by so I thought I'd embarrass him so I said out lod YEAH REAL BIG MAN, TALKING TRASH INSULTING A WOMAN WHEN YOU DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS HERE.  REAL BIG MAN INSULTING MY WIFE. 

He kept his eye on me for a few more seconds as he got into his car driving off looking at me as if I had ruined his evening. Big guy but I guess insulting a woman made him feel bigger. 🥴