I did yoga this morning and it

Scrapr

3 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Looks easy though, doesn't it?

I had no idea. Thought just advanced "stretching". My muscles were twitching from almost the 2nd or 3rd pose. 

3 hours ago, Further said:

Are you just starting with the yoga 

Yes first time. We went to Barn yoga about a half mile down the road. IDK how many times a week she does it...I think 2x's a week. Nice smaller class..about 10 or 11 people (yogas?) I didn't really get into the moment as I was trying to keep up. She went an hout 15...I was ready for a cool down at an hour. She (gently) corrected me on my Warrior pose. No your other left arm up. LOL I was trying to watch the instructor & other participants to see what to do. I think we will do it again. At some point will likely switch to (free)  you tube yoga

edit: I want to work on my core a bit. As Dean Wormer said...fat dumb & stupid is no way to go through life

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

I had no idea. Thought just advanced "stretching". My muscles were twitching from almost the 2nd or 3rd pose. 

We went to Barn yoga about a half mile down the road. IDK how many times a week she does it...I think 2x's a week. Nice smaller class..about 10 or 11 people (yogas?) I didn't really get into the moment as I was trying to keep up. She went an hout 15...I was ready for a cool down at an hour. She (gently) corrected me on my Warrior pose. No your other left arm up. LOL I was trying to watch the instructor & other participants to see what to do. I think we will do it again. At some point will likely switch to (free)  you tube yoga

It's always good to get some good instructor in person advice for lst while. The positioning of body and limbs is important to prevent injury.

• Heart 1