How many?

Square Wheels

not coming off tendonitis, I'm not!

You build up to the one leg isometrics. If you just start there, you could hurt yourself. They put exercises like that in magazines because people never see other people doing them and think that they are training secrets

you could build up to that with simple 2 leg deep knee bends, sets of squat jumps, and standing on one leg and doing some stance training. Then you could put all that together in a few weeks and probably find that 20 of those are really no big deal if you built up the tendons and ligaments properly

Candy Ass!

Okay, fine, I tried it with my "better" knee, which happens to be my weaker leg, my right.  I made it half way down, my knee locked up and gave out, now bring me some freaking crutches and help me out to my truck.  :angry:

• Heart 1

Why do rednecks solve everything with violence?

Because we are good at it and usually win.  When you spend time fighting 1,000 lbs cows, a couple 100 pounds of city slicker is no big deal.

Now now, no need to drag our wives into this scuffle.

Better hope your wife doesn't read that, finding a pillow to sleep on will be the least of your concerns.

And WoIndy is a 6' redheaded farm girl, better hope she doesn't decide to hunt you down for that one, oh man, I'm not even crazy enough to try and piss her off.

• Heart 1

It is amazingly hard.  I can almost do 1 so far.

It's bad for my knees, why?

With the one you show, when do I go on my tip toes, and why am I doing that?  Also, will it make me more able to climb hills?  I am terrible on hills.

Do you know the best way to get better at climbing hills?  Go climb more hills.

• Heart 1

Do you know the best way to get better at climbing hills?  Go climb more hills.

I agree, but we've already established I'm a city slicker sissy.  I won't ride much this winter, except on the rollers, and I want to be able to climb better next year.  There aren't any trails near the house plus I don't have a bike for trails.

I agree, but we've already established I'm a city slicker sissy.  I won't ride much this winter, except on the rollers, and I want to be able to climb better next year.  There aren't any trails near the house plus I don't have a bike for trails.

You could go with the EPG attitude that you can become a good climber by riding a trainer.