You people are freaking terrific

Road Runner

I feel like this forum has helped me cope during some tough times. It is a good place. I miss Cheese too. We had great phone calls about dog training and setting up,  doggie day cares, etc….   Him not sharing he had a wife still confuses me a bit but I am sure we all have things we never share. 

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 2

4 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I feel like this forum has helped me cope during some tough times. It is a good place. I miss Cheese too. We had great phone calls about dog training and setting up,  doggie day cares, etc….   Him not sharing he had a wife still confuses me a bit but I am sure we all have things we never share. 

You talked to him, fairly often I guess, and didn’t know about the wife?

I agree on all counts.  I agree with Aire that this forum has helped me deal with difficult times, from the loss of my parents to the stress of the pandemic.  I've also been able to meet a number of people in person and everyone has been wonderful.  But I agree Cheese made an impact on the forum and the people here that will last with me.  His unique view of the world and appreciation for people and animals could brighten any day.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 2

20 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I agree on all counts.  I agree with Aire that this forum has helped me deal with difficult times, from the loss of my parents to the stress of the pandemic.  I've also been able to meet a number of people in person and everyone has been wonderful.  But I agree Cheese made an impact on the forum and the people here that will last with me.  His unique view of the world and appreciation for people and animals could brighten any day.

And if he admitted he had a wife it would really change how you view his flirting with the forum ladies.

• Heart 4

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

And if he admitted he had a wife it would really change how you view his flirting with the forum ladies.

The flirting was part of his persona, I never pictured Cheese as a horndog, I would have let him date my daughter 

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

Sometimes a thread or post here will remind me of a Cheese thread, so I go back and look for it, but end up finding many other forum conversations and all the joking around and fun that we had.  He was a unique individual who really cared about people.  He knew how to make you feel just a bit special and make your day just a bit brighter.  I've never known anyone quite like him.         

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1