Documentary fans - what should I watch?

Ralphie
Go to solution Solved by Thaddeus Kosciuszko,

Thanks, SW - sounds good, even though I am not much of a Jack White fan, but I'll give it a shot.  It seems very familiar, like maybe I saw it or at least started it before.  Rotten Tomatoes seems pretty favourable on it:

Critics Consensus: An affectionate tribute to rock's most distinctive instrument, It Might Get Loud is insightful and musically satisfying.

And Chris, that is full service- thanks!  Not my usual interest, but expanding horizons is good. :)

Sound City

:2: Sounds good!  Boy, Dave Grohl is fast becoming a rock and roll Renaissance Man. :) I have very fond memories of listening to his first Foo Fighters CD - I loved it, but I remember there was some criticism about it being "just the same old demos Dave Grohl has been shopping around for years".

:2: Sounds good!  Boy, Dave Grohl is fast becoming a rock and roll Renaissance Man. :) I have very fond memories of listening to his first Foo Fighters CD - I loved it, but I remember there was some criticism about it being "just the same old demos Dave Grohl has been shopping around for years".

I think the deal is Dave likes to do what Dave likes to do. He's never really worried about whether it's really commercial or not. He writes and plays what he likes to hear. If it makes him good living, so much the better.

• Heart 1