First ever trail ride !

Zipp2001

Over the years I've introduction a bunch of friends to trail riding. I always bring them to my old hometown trail which has a nice mix to introduce them to the fun world of trail riding. The last month one of the younger kids at church has been asking to go on a ride with me. He sees me leave every Sunday for a road bike ride after service. He really wanted to go for a road bike ride but playing with the steel bulls isn't always the best idea. So, I talked to him and told him a trail ride would be best and besides it will help improve his bike handling skills. Once that was agreed on, we set a date. Today Nate got his first taste of the trails (tad over 9 miles) and had a blast so maybe a future trail rider has been born. I did make a few adjustments to his bike once we got back to his house.

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

On 8/4/2022 at 10:41 AM, Razors Edge said:

He looked like he loved I!

Good for you for taking him. We need that next gen out riding.

When I saw his mom and dad Sunday, they said Nate couldn't stop talking about how much fun it was riding in the woods. He asked to come out next Friday and his dad is trying to get the day off to join us.

• Heart 2