Finally met another cyclist down here!

groupw

7 hours ago, groupw said:

Out on my morning ride. I tried a new road I found south of town. Very low traffic. I was just cruising. My hamstrings were a little tight. I hear “on your left” and a guy on a TT bike pulls beside me. We say good morning and he slowed enough for us to visit for a few miles before he got back to training pace. He has an Ironman coming up soon. His first! Seemed like a nice guy. Sounds like he’ll be open to riding together after his Ironman. 

You're OPEN to riding with a TRIATHLETE???????

You MUST be desperate!

:D

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, groupw said:

Out on my morning ride. I tried a new road I found south of town. Very low traffic. I was just cruising. My hamstrings were a little tight. I hear “on your left” and a guy on a TT bike pulls beside me. We say good morning and he slowed enough for us to visit for a few miles before he got back to training pace. He has an Ironman coming up soon. His first! Seemed like a nice guy. Sounds like he’ll be open to riding together after his Ironman. 

Oh man I though this was a meet up post with either  @UglyBob or @az_cyclist ….   

• Heart 2

10 hours ago, groupw said:

Very cool :)

• Heart 1