Ahhhhhh.......

Zephyr

1 hour ago, Zephyr said:

Vacation starts today.  Sitting at the table sipping coffee.  Maybe I could handle this whole retirement thing

Watched a show about the Queen of the North this week and thought of you.  Enjoy your time off, however long it turns out to be.

• Heart 1

36 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

It won't start till after your package ends, but you might as well file early.  It takes some of the pressure off while looking.

That was another point of confusion with me. Technically I’m being paid a 12 week severance in a lump sum but once that severance has been paid my wife says I’m eligible for unemployment?  I thought it would be 12 weeks from tomorrow?

I’ll check it out on Monday. 

• Heart 1

On 8/4/2022 at 11:16 AM, Zephyr said:

Vacation starts today.  Sitting at the table sipping coffee.  Maybe I could handle this whole retirement thing

I don't know,  Day two of four days off, and I worked and sweated my butt off today trying to catch up on weeding.  Work has its bennies. :D  Of course ifn I was retaared I probably would not be so far behind.

• Heart 2

6 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

There is Elk Island National Park...if one can catch glimpse of bison.

One daughter is east of Elk Island so we cruise through there frequently. The farm next to my daughter's raises Bison so we see herds of them on our daily walks

• Heart 1