I really, really want to like cauliflower

Randomguy

3 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

It is very difficult to like.  I don't hate it or anything, and I am positive that it is good for you and all, but it is just hard to like a kinda boring vegetable like that.

What can I do?

Stick to stuff you like.  More cauliflower for me!

I love it on our pizza, but even just as a side, it can be really made to be tender and tasty.  Not a fan of raw crudite-type cauliflower (or broccoli).

IMG_7565.JPG

• Heart 1

14 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Stick to stuff you like.  More cauliflower for me!

I love it on our pizza, but even just as a side, it can be really made to be tender and tasty.  Not a fan of raw crudite-type cauliflower (or broccoli).

IMG_7565.JPG

I don't know what that is but it looks amazing.

Isn't cauliflower one of those vegetables that has somewhat limited nutritional value?

@MickinMD  posted a recipe in the parody but my way is serving it is very similar.

The Dutch method of serving cauliflower is to steam the head, then make a white sauce (flour, butter, milk & salt) and we add nutmeg to the white sauce.   We then cut the cauliflower into wedges & slather the sauce on it.  

49 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

@MickinMD  posted a recipe in the parody but my way is serving it is very similar.

The Dutch method of serving cauliflower is to steam the head, then make a white sauce (flour, butter, milk & salt) and we add nutmeg to the white sauce.   We then cut the cauliflower into wedges & slather the sauce on it.  

Well, that's one way to cover the smell and taste.

Sorry, grandma's farm raised it and I can't stand the smell of it.