Two Years

Zealot

On 8/8/2022 at 3:41 PM, Razors Edge said:

Great!  We're getting into prime cycling season, so you'll have some good opportunities to get out there over the next several months.  

:speedy:       :speedy:     :speedy:

Indeed, Autumn is the best for me. Just had a discussion with my wife about planning a small bike packing trip.  

Thanks for the response. Its been a ride.

Peace,

Z.

• Awesome 2

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks in.  I’m down 10 pounds and doing mostly pretty well.  I think we’ll attempt our first 20+ miler this weekend. Legs are hurting a bit this morning.  But it’s a good hurt.

I discovered I have a lingering issue from the relapse. Clicking into my pedals is problematic. Im lacking some finer muscle control in my feet/ankles. Hopefully it’ll improve.

Anyway, last nights ride was beautiful!  The sun and shade of the WMRT was exquisite for a ride. And we saw at least 10 deer:  1 buck, 3 fauns and the rest does.  2 of them ran along beside me for a short distance. And we saw 9 turkeys, none of whom were particularly concerned about our presence. They moved off the trail, but just a couple feet. 

Was really pretty cool. 😊 

• Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Zealot said:

Two weeks in.  I’m down 10 pounds and doing mostly pretty well.  I think we’ll attempt our first 20+ miler this weekend. Legs are hurting a bit this morning.  But it’s a good hurt.

I discovered I have a lingering issue from the relapse. Clicking into my pedals is problematic. Im lacking some finer muscle control in my feet/ankles. Hopefully it’ll improve.

Anyway, last nights ride was beautiful!  The sun and shade of the WMRT was exquisite for a ride. And we saw at least 10 deer:  1 buck, 3 fauns and the rest does.  2 of them ran along beside me for a short distance. And we saw 9 turkeys, none of whom were particularly concerned about our presence. They moved off the trail, but just a couple feet. 

Was really pretty cool. 😊 

Maybe switch to flat pedals?  Maybe not ideal or what you'd prefer, but if it helps.

15 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Maybe switch to flat pedals?  Maybe not ideal or what you'd prefer, but if it helps.

Thought about that. Will if I have to. But I do use the clips to pedal through the rotation. So, hoping to get the control back.