🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADIEU, POINT, SLING, FLING, BLING, CLING

• Heart 3

3 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Why do you use QUOTE as your first word?

Yep.  I try a new word every day. Usually just spot the Wordle spoiler topic on the Cafe main page, and it reminds me to do Worlde/Quordle for the day. I then look at the Cafe page (thread titles, usually) and pick a five letter word I see there to go with. No plurals and usually no double letters, but always something new if I can do it.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Yep.  I try a new word every day. Usually just spot the Wordle spoiler topic on the Cafe main page, and it reminds me to do Worlde/Quordle for the day. I then look at the Cafe page (thread titles, usually) and pick a five letter word I see there to go with. No plurals and usually no double letters, but always something new if I can do it.

Not really applicable here, but I’ve noticed that the eyeball spoiler thinghy will allow the spoiler to be seen when you first call up a thread, I think where it is the first post. It then covers up the text after you see it briefly, just enough time to spoil. 

22 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Not really applicable here, but I’ve noticed that the eyeball spoiler thinghy will allow the spoiler to be seen when you first call up a thread, I think where it is the first post. It then covers up the text after you see it briefly, just enough time to spoil. 

Yeah, I saw that one time, too.