Hey LJ, are you dating tons of chicks again?

Randomguy

1 minute ago, Airehead said:

Do they know each other?

I told a couple of them I was dating other women from their town. They didn’t ask who. There is only one nice restaurant in that town, I was wondering how much the waitress pays attention to who I’m with? They probably notice me because I’m from out of town, stand out in a crowd, tip well and if we stay a long time at the table I pay rent on top of the tip. I always make sure nobody is waiting for a table. If people are waiting for a table we will eat and then go somewhere else to talk.

• Heart 2

11 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

But "tons" implies at least 2 tons, or 4,000 lbs minimum.  Even if your chicks on average weigh 200 lbs, that is at least 20 chicks.  :o

I don’t keep a little black book but I do have my phone contacts and 20 wouldn’t be out of line. I get them from dating sites, they are wanting to date. You can get to know someone on a date much quicker than you can just talking or texting with them.

• Heart 2

This is our first date. This is the girl that my first contact with her was when I asked her to marry me. Lol, it didn’t scare her off. That picture I posted was taken on GOBA in June but I didn’t take it. I didn’t even notice her. If nothing else I should have noticed her bike. There were 860 of us so I guess I couldn’t notice everyone.

• Heart 1

14 hours ago, Longjohn said:

No Nancy’s this time. There are four women from the same small town though. That’s weird, I didn’t even know there were four women in that town.

13 hours ago, shootingstar said:

YOu know, I can see a small group of single women friends, actually doing this:  they each post a profile online and see what happens, swap stories....

Not at all implying this is what is going in small town that LJ is referring to.

They probably go to the same church and play canasta together on Friday night. Gossip central.

• Haha 2

Just now, Longjohn said:

I had a dream last night. I was sitting in my recliner just wearing my underwear and the living room is trashed because banner can trash it faster than I can clean It up and in walks Nancy through the back door. That woke me up before I could find out why she was here.

That is weird. Because you'd be in your recliner nekid :D

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, bikeman564™ said:

That is weird. Because you'd be in your recliner nekid :D

This week I try to wear something in case the dog needs out. My yard is complete private except for the opening for the driveway. Of course that is where Banner alway wants to walk. It’s not likely that anyone would be going down my road but occasionally someone does.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I still say that bike is a very LARGE question mark.  A person needs a great reason to be riding one of those.

I asked her to ride it on Sunday. She has other bikes. It’s easier on her wrists which have some Aurthor Rightus and she has an artificial knee that there is a recall on.

1 hour ago, Dottles said:

The real question is if you've gone broke dating yet??

Not yet, still have five thousand in my bank account and haven’t touched my IRA yet but I need to before the end of the year because I’m 72.

• Heart 2