Jump to content

I should start a new


goldendesign
 Share

Recommended Posts

Business. A concrete curbing, landscape business.

 

I called these jack holes who advertise in my neighborhood newsletter about getting some and scape curbing done in my front yard. They advertise 80 linear feet for $375. 

 

As it happens I need 78 li. ft. Called and a lady came out, measures, shows samples, and writes up a contract. No money given.

 

First appointment was for the following Tuesday, 8 am. Tuesday comeths and by 11am I call. Voicemail. Call at 1pm, voicemail. Call at 3 to FINALLY get through only to have the lady tell me some bullcarp about the high possibility of rain that day. 20% chance on the news but they said 80%. Never freaking rained.

 

Second appointment was for the following Tuesday. I call Monday to confirm. Voicemail. Never showed Tuesday. I called four fricken times. Leaving two messages. No call back. Now their phone gopes directly to voicemail. My wife calls a few weeks later and leaves a number not the one associated with us. Called back right away. Meanwhile I find out they have three BBB complaints from botched jobs and ruined yards. We never called them back. 

 

Called three other companies last week to schedule some-pucking-one else. Had a guy schedule to come out for estimate; never shows. Second company hasn't returned calls. Third company charges almost two more dollars a linear foot but actually calls back and schedules an appointment for this coming Tuesday, 

 

I am not holding my breath.

 

Why be in business if the fucksticks don't even call back let alone show the fuck up?

I am not selling them something, shit I want to PAY them to do something!

God forbid you actually work for a living.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...