Phone says it is 73 out

Further

59 minutes ago, Further said:

Phone says it is 73 out    I think it is chilly enough that I’m sitting close to the fire and the heat feels good on my legs 

On Tuesday I went for a ride.  It was 72.  I felt cold.  Then I realized... no it's just more than 20 degrees colder than the prior 2 weeks.   

Have anther beer.  

• Heart 3

We've got a cool week ahead.  I'm taking care of my brother's dog Jake and his son's bearded dragon Rango today thru Saturday while they're vacationing at Kitty Hawk, NC.

I'll walk Jake, but I've also got to make some wooden shims from leftover hardwood flooring pieces and install the anchor kit to lock my shed down to the cement slab - which isn't level at one corner.

I bought Loctite waterproof, flexible foam to squirt in outside the shims to make that corner and a little of a side sealed-off from outside and a few caulking tubes worth of DAP "Alex Stretch" waterproof "elastomeric" sealant to apply around the outside of the bottom frame to keep water out - it stretches so any bumping against the thin steel walls won't put a crack in the sealant.