Beautiful morning

Airehead

4 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Got home and made waffles. Now reading on the porch with a cup of coffee. Weed pulling is next. 

I am dressed in full long sleeve long pants regalia ready for weeding, hopefully the last and most hated part, where I have to enter enemy territory with the _)(*&^^ poison ivy and Virginia creeper.

• Heart 2
  • Sad 1

59 degrees and it continues to be overcast :dontknow:. Added another tie up to the tomato it was drooping yesterday. Watered plants..had grape nuts, blueberries and Greek yogurt for breakfast..drinking tea

Didn't sleep well 2 nights in a row..both I think self-induced :blink: wine on Friday and to physical enough yesterday...vicious circle.

Will work on changing things up..my constant challenge.

19 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

59 degrees and it continues to be overcast :dontknow:. Added another tie up to the tomato it was drooping yesterday. Watered plants..had grape nuts, blueberries and Greek yogurt for breakfast..drinking tea

Didn't sleep well 2 nights in a row..both I think self-induced :blink: wine on Friday and to physical enough yesterday...vicious circle.

Will work on changing things up..my constant challenge.

Cool and overcast.  I prefer not to have fall weather before fall. 

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

14 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Here’s the pic from the Brass Group. They were outstanding. BuffCarla would have loved it, but she was up half the night bbqing with her brothers. I never got my ribs cause she didn’t get home til after 1. 
They played a song from my first wedding, which was at that church(Widor’s Toccata from Symphony V), a great organ piece we had as the recessional. And Joyful, Joyful we adore Thee, by Beethoven which was played at me and BuffCarla’s wedding. 
We ran into 15 or 20 people we knew, which was pretty nice. My mom loved it. 

Sorry that you didn't get your share of BBQ.  

Great to enjoy concert with folks you know and your mother.  

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1