Have you taken advantage of the free covid tests?

jsharr

6 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

Yes. WoJSTL and I were exposed last week, and we've taken two of the tests each. Thankfully, they have come back negative, and we feel OK. We've somewhat isolated ourselves just in case.

I hope you are wearing a mask while you are in the forum.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, jsharr said:

order some more!  Free is Free! 

Owl have to check the expiration dates tonight. We have aboot 6 left out of the batch of 8 I ordered a few months ago.  I figured I would hold off ordering more until we get lower on supply. It is very nice to have the luxury of testing if you feel the need. My wife was sick recently so she took one, and I took one a while ago. My dang allergies  quite often make me worry. Sure, it has always been allergies so far, but you never know when that could change. 

• Heart 1

I didn't order when they first came out because I had some and didn't want to have more than I could use before they expired. Since then, they extended the expiration and I think I'm still covered.

5 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

This address has reached the current limit for test orders.

Order some more when you move. 

3 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Owl have to check the expiration dates tonight. We have aboot 6 left out of the batch of 8 I ordered a few months ago.  I figured I would hold off ordering more until we get lower on supply. It is very nice to have the luxury of testing if you feel the need. My wife was sick recently so she took one, and I took one a while ago. My dang allergies  quite often make me worry. Sure, it has always been allergies so far, but you never know when that could change. 

ALL tests now good 3 months past stated expiration date per CDC. 

• Heart 1