Late night comedians

Prophet Zacharia

I rarely watch late night TV shows anymore.

The comedians often have a political or social agenda and I'm looking to get away from stressful issues!

There's not much general life discussion like there used to be with Johnny Carson.  The guests are obviously on the show because they're plugging a movie, TV show, appearance, etc. and you get little about them except videos about what they're plugging.  You used to get more interesting stuff.

2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Holy heck, I would not want to follow RW.

I was at a comedy club in San Francisco when Robin joined the scheduled performer for about 20 minutes of improv. I believe it was totally spontaneous, the comedian spotted him in the crowd and called him up. Hilarious. 

Unrelated to that night, here’s Robin with Johnny.

• Heart 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2022 at 4:47 PM, Prophet Zacharia said:

I was at a comedy club in San Francisco when Robin joined the scheduled performer for about 20 minutes of improv. I believe it was totally spontaneous, the comedian spotted him in the crowd and called him up. Hilarious. 

Unrelated to that night, here’s Robin with Johnny.

His mind did not function at the same level as the rest of us.

• Heart 1

On 8/18/2022 at 11:47 PM, Wilbur said:

They aren't funny any more. 

Agreed

On 8/19/2022 at 12:17 PM, MickinMD said:

I rarely watch late night TV shows anymore.

The comedians often have a political or social agenda and I'm looking to get away from stressful issues!

There's not much general life discussion like there used to be with Johnny Carson.  The guests are obviously on the show because they're plugging a movie, TV show, appearance, etc. and you get little about them except videos about what they're plugging.  You used to get more interesting stuff.

Agreed

Plus I am too old to stay up.