I don't usually fight back, but...

Square Wheels
Go to solution Solved by Dottleshead,

Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

Elbert Hubbard

I'm not a fan of an eye for an eye, and I usually don't share banning info here, but this beanz character has lost his mind.  I get it, don't poke the mentally unstable as they are likely to continue with their delusional rant, and in this case, it's a bit unfair as I've banned him and he can't fight back except on his on blog that three people might read and dismiss as the rantings of a deranged braggart, but... I can't help myself.

I suspect it will be taken down as it's been reported to Google, and the nimwit that posted it has a history of doing so, but for your reading pleasure.

http://mrbeanzandhisbikerides.blogspot.com/2022/08/cycling-forums-square-wheels-is-ass-hole.html

Below is a screenshot since it will likely be deleted soon.

I'm glad he's gone.  He'll never post here again.  Honestly, I feel sad for him. 

image.png

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I'm glad he's gone.  He'll never post here again.  Honestly, I feel sad for him. 

Beanz needs to develop a greater range of insults and name calling.  By my count, in this blog, he called you an ass hole fifteen separate times in all.  Two or three would have been more than sufficient and would have had much greater impact.   

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Who’s the dopey looking Jerry Lewis guy? Please tell me it’s  @Randomguy:nodhead:

No idea.  Sorry, I replaced the image (to protect the innocent).

12 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Beanz needs to develop a greater range of insults and name calling.  By my count, in this blog, he called you an ass hole fifteen separate times in all.  Two or three would have been more than sufficient and would have had much greater impact.   

I'm thinking of changing my name.

1 minute ago, Further said:

Verbose I say

SW has my full support

:humping:

• Heart 2

28 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

I’m sorry for the role my comment played in this. I thought it was tongue-in-cheek. Most of you probably knew it was kerosene on a smoldering pile. 

I read the thread where this happened last night.  I may have missed some of the later posts...  which may be a good thing.

My impression... Beanz whet off the deep end rather fast.   He complained about being insulted... then he insults you more than a few times.  

And then this rant on his web site.   WOW... 

5 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

I read the thread where this happened last night.  I may have missed some of the later posts...  which may be a good thing.

My impression... Beanz whet off the deep end rather fast.   He complained about being insulted... then he insults you more than a few times.  

And then this rant on his web site.   WOW... 

I read it too and thought aboot replying, but the thread was gone by morning.  Yeah, that was quite the conflagration.  Flames everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I read it too and thought aboot replying, but the thread was gone by morning.  Yeah, that was quite the conflagration.  Flames everywhere.

It's hidden and here forever.  It was truly disgusting.  He has significant mental issues and they came out.  I hope he gets help.

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, MoseySusan said:

I thought he was referring to my second son when he said he’s “capable of having normal kids”, not to first child. His blog entry clears that up, though. Latino machismo. 

One year a few 8th graders started a rumor that I was an alcoholic who drinks at school because they thought my Down syndrome child was caused by too much drinking. And I had mediation with a student one year because she wrote “Mrs. __ is a bitch with a retarded son” in every copy of the textbook we were using. My former church wouldn’t let him make profession of faith. I’m kind of inured to people shaming me about second son. 

Some people are assholes, trust, it seems I'm one, so I'd know.  I try not to let other people's shortcomings affect me.  Sorry you had to be exposed to it.

Just now, Bikeguy said:

That was my guess...  

You tried to calm Beanz down...  but obviously he is way beyond being calm.

I've checked my pants twice now. Definitely not square.

Sometimes people say shit they regret. I thought he might want to edit or delete his comments. Nope, he showed his true colors and his blog really shows his bigotry. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I know Beanz has his issues but I don’t think we should be piling on the guy.

A fair point.

I think some of what we are now seeing is people responding who set aside their intuitive reactions to some of his statements out of the interest of maintaining a pleasant atmosphere.  Now they can say what they've previously held back.

And too, people receive the respect - or disdain - that they earn for themselves by their words and actions.  Be responsible for what you say and do, as you'll reap the rewards or bear the burdens.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, dinneR said:

I'm disappointed he didn't call me out. I feel like @Kzoo and @Square Wheels got special mention. I asked him to dial it back. Or am I square dick? Let me check.....nope. @Zephyr had the best response to his rant.

Shouldn't dipshit and asshole be spelled as one word not two?

I'm happy to call you an ass hole or an asshole, which do you prefer?

12 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

SW and I were at the center of his previous blow up and I actually didn’t realize I was doing harm but recognized it after he pointed it out.

I would reference him in posts and others would take that opportunity to zing him. I believe it was when SART closed for a bit.  We took it off line where I apologized and he went off on me making veiled threats of violence if I mentioned him again. He didn’t want to meet me, on rides & such.  Fine, I left him alone.  

Fast forward a few years and he tries to sneak back in, we realize it’s him and we let him back.   I guess at this point I was OK as I kept my promise but he never once recognized that his actions were also wrong.  I mean he went off on me for referencing him in posts, I’m an “instigator”.  I wasn’t even being snarky.  He must have felt he was putting me in my place even though I owned up to my actions and apologized…. 

Much of this blow up was another instance of his perceived  instigating.  He felt SW posted the verbose post as an attempt to get people to pile on and some did.  Some of are doing it again here.  I know Beanz has his issues but I don’t think we should be piling on the guy.  We are basically doing what he does. 

I will say that Beanz does draw attention.   I mean we are talking a lot about him now that he’s gone. 

As the title said, and I alluded to in the post, he's not here to defend himself - I do feel it's a little unfair for that reason, but he lost the privilege to be here.  He took this out on me publicly.  It's the internet, these things live on forever.  I am a somewhat private person, and I am not happy at all that he used my name and my pic in a defamatory way.  It's been reported to Google, but it's not likely they will do anything.

9 minutes ago, dinneR said:

I've checked my pants twice now. Definitely not square.

Sometimes people say shit they regret. I thought he might want to edit or delete his comments. Nope, he showed his true colors and his blog really shows his bigotry. 

His responses in his PM to me were just as bad.

51 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I know Beanz has his issues but I don’t think we should be piling on the guy.

I've met him in person and rode with him a couple of times. He was cool, but you could tell he has a bit of an ego and a thin skin. He loves to dish it out, but doesn't do too well when people give it back. It seems to gotten worse over the years. It's sad to see someone go down the path of self-destruction. 

• Heart 3
  • Sad 1

I participated in a few of his threads sometimes against my better judgement. But I would usually say my thoughts and get out. There was still some “not right” vibe going on. 
I was reading the verbose thread and figured he didn’t understand what it meant. We tease @MickinMD and @shootingstar, but I generally enjoy their threads. Hell, I know I get verbose sometimes! But the thread was closed before I could read the main meltdown. Probably just as well. 

• Heart 2