Crappy popcorn

petitepedal

Popcorn is addictive for me...so the fact that this was not so great popcorn was a bene.  However, I want to make a batch or two of caramel corn to sell at the boutique on the 9th...so I will buy a little better popcorn.  But nope can't keep it in the house...I like butter on my popcorn and damn ...even 1 bowl a week is too much!

hope it's not GMO

I dont know, but its the brand popcorn everyone we know that has a large popcorn popper uses. (On my list of things I need to get.) :D

We pitch in on a case and split it. It comes in a packet with everything you need, butter flavor, etc. I won't say its healthy, but its delicious. Nothing like the smell of popcorn popping in one of those poppers. :wub:   

Popcorn is addictive for me...so the fact that this was not so great popcorn was a bene.  However, I want to make a batch or two of caramel corn to sell at the boutique on the 9th...so I will buy a little better popcorn.  But nope can't keep it in the house...I like butter on my popcorn and damn ...even 1 bowl a week is too much!

try it with nutritional yeast flakes...... really yummy, good for you and no added calories