Does the forum seem really slow for a Friday right now?

Randomguy

My cousin from NJ phoned me to catch up on things so I was late getting over to my brother's house to take care of doggie Jake and lizard Rango.

There was tremendously hard rain on Wed. evening, there are two "tulip oak" trees that partly hang over the large in-ground pool, so I spent a lot of time the last two days cleaning leaves out of the filter, cleaning branches and leaves out of the water and deck, placing two more anti-algae discs above the filter screen and using a very long brush to push the green algae on the bottom up into the water so it gets circulated and the chemicals kill it.

So now I'm watching a rerun of 2 1/2 Men and waiting for Jake to digest supper so I can send him outside for a while then go home.

My brother's family returns tomorrow afternoon so morning duty is all I have left.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, MickinMD said:

My cousin from NJ phoned me to catch up on things so I was late getting over to my brother's house to take care of doggie Jake and lizard Rango.

There was tremendously hard rain on Wed. evening, there are two "tulip oak" trees that partly hang over the large in-ground pool, so I spent a lot of time the last two days cleaning leaves out of the filter, cleaning branches and leaves out of the water and deck, placing two more anti-algae discs above the filter screen and using a very long brush to push the green algae on the bottom up into the water so it gets circulated and the chemicals kill it.

So now I'm watching a rerun of 2 1/2 Men and waiting for Jake to digest supper so I can send him outside for a while then go home.

My brother's family returns tomorrow afternoon so morning duty is all I have left.

If I need a house sitter, I want Mick   :)

• Awesome 1