Swindled

Thaddeus Kosciuszko

Glad it worked out for you.. I hate it when you don't have the right tools for the job.
This is also a reason i own everything from a 1 pound hammer all the way up too a 30 pound sledge hammer.. The right tool for the right job :)

Glad it worked out for you.. I hate it when you don't have the right tools for the job.
This is also a reason i own everything from a 1 pound hammer all the way up too a 30 pound sledge hammer.. The right tool for the right job :)

A 30 pound hammer that will get snow and ice off your windshield.

My snowblower is at least that old.  The carburetor went bad on it from sitting in storage for years after the original owner bought himself a snowblower for on his tractor.  I took it into the repair shop down the road from me and they ordered a new one, they were a bit surprised that they were still available. 

I had an XS1100.  It was given to me in boxes.  I had to restore it.  4 carbs.  Had to pull them, take them completely apart and clean them, re-jet them and put them all back together.  There was no youtube back then, but a very comprehensive step-by-step on the net complete with pics.  It was very helpful.  Got that old 4 cylinder purring like a kitten.

• Heart 1