The weather today

Longjohn

Was supposed to be cloudy all day. No rain predicted. It was gloomy looking this morning so I did stuff around the house. Figured I’d go for my bike ride at noon or so. So I filled my water bottles, put on my bike clothes, and my helmet, went outside and it was raining. Maybe when it stops I should just circle the neighborhood like I did yesterday.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Longjohn said:

Was supposed to be cloudy all day. No rain predicted. It was gloomy looking this morning so I did stuff around the house. Figured I’d go for my bike ride at noon or so. So I filled my water bottles, put on my bike clothes, and my helmet, went outside and it was raining. Maybe when it stops I should just circle the neighborhood like I did yesterday.

Yep - rain off and on all day so far. :(

I got out between it yesterday afternoon, so that worked out.  Today I got a short walk in but drizzled on much of the time.  Still, good temps here.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Ride South. It looks clear down here.

• Heart 1

It was supposed to be dry in Central MD today, but I woke up at 6:30 am to rain.  It's rained off-and-on all day.  We've had more rain than usual all summer and mostly rainy days since the beginning of August.  I'm glad I managed to build my shed mostly in July when I didn't have to work in the rain: just with 92° to 100° sunny weather!.

Hopefully, I can get some yardwork done this week: it's supposed to be dry the next 3 days, Thu, Fri, Sat with highs of 82°, 83°, and 84° then we get rain again on Sun, Mon, Tues, with highs of 80° to 83°.

I've been waiting for the grass to be dry enough to mow and it's gotten a lot higher than I like - as have my neighbors.

• Heart 1

11 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

I've been waiting for the grass to be dry enough to mow and it's gotten a lot higher than I like - as have my neighbors.

How often do your neighbors get high?

2 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Has it stopped?

The sun just came out. I have an hour and a half before sunset. Going for a quick ride.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1