Dog pile!

ChrisL

1 minute ago, ChrisL said:

Yeah Smokey has a few years of dominance still but CJ will eventually whoop him! 

Two of my dogs like to cover me when I sleep by resting their heads on me like the pic you posted. What they are doing is protecting the leader of the pack. This allows them to either be attacked first or to be able to let the leader sleep and get more rest for being able to fight stronger if needed. Dog behaviors in the way they do things are amazing. their body language tells so much also

• Heart 4

12 hours ago, KrAzY said:

Two of my dogs like to cover me when I sleep by resting their heads on me like the pic you posted. What they are doing is protecting the leader of the pack. This allows them to either be attacked first or to be able to let the leader sleep and get more rest for being able to fight stronger if needed. Dog behaviors in the way they do things are amazing. their body language tells so much also

My dog will hop on the bed, and try to get her butt snug up against my side.  Sometimes she'll put her head in my lap, but mostly is is getting situated on the bed so the just her butt or an outstretched back leg is in contact with me.  Dogs are nutters.

12 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Yeah Smokey has a few years of dominance still but CJ will eventually whoop him! 

Or use him as a pony.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1