Tom Brady is so old...

Road Runner

11 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Tom didn't do much against Dallas.

Parsons had two critical sacks deep in enemy territory where normally the Bucs convert for the TD.  That game could have been a mild blowout otherwise.

LJ looked really good yesterday, btw.  What is going on with his contract, why the holdup?

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Parsons had two critical sacks deep in enemy territory where normally the Bucs convert for the TD.  That game could have been a mild blowout otherwise.

LJ looked really good yesterday, btw.  What is going on with his contract, why the holdup?

Did Brady break up with his wife????  They were rambling about some "off the field" issues for him, but I wasn't sure if that was just his retirement wavering or something else.

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Did Brady break up with his wife????  They were rambling about some "off the field" issues for him, but I wasn't sure if that was just his retirement wavering or something else.

I read it as he wanted an old-timer's time out from training camp to stay fresh, but I think Giselle was getting uppity about this whole retirement thing at the same time.  Will we ever hear the whole story?

3 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I read it as he wanted an old-timer's time out from training camp to stay fresh, but I think Giselle was getting uppity about this whole retirement thing at the same time.  Will we ever hear the whole story?

I think you just wrote all I need to know about it!

• Heart 1