Just so you know (shame edition for chicks)

Randomguy

18 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Apparently, body hair is also something we should not be ashamed of.

Body hair is gross and manly in our society, but not technically shameful.  My gf gets rid of that stuff, so no shame or grossness!  Yay!

25 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

Just to let all men know, douches for women really aren't advised at all...  Figure out the double meaning.:flirtyeyess::slow-dance-smiley: Or ask a doctor.

Stinky underarms/not having a shower is what I was referring to, that is definitely shameful.  Every person should be showering everyday, and using soap until clean.

6 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Body hair is gross and manly in our society, but not technically shameful.  My gf gets rid of that stuff, so no shame or grossness!  Yay!

Stinky underarms/not having a shower is what I was referring to, that is definitely shameful.  Every person should be showering everyday, and using soap until clean.

So underarm dreads are a turn off for you? You do you. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

I actually think body odor is pretty shameful, but different strokes and all that.

Can you e-mail the author and ask for the approved list of shameful stuff?  A dopey list like this is no fun!

FTR, I judge YOU - RG - for letting RO watch TV.  BAD PARENTING!

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I agree.  The gf doesn't, so I just have to suck it up wrt to the old lady hair.  Can I color it in her sleep?

And boobs! Can we discuss the mixed messaging above???  Boobs need to be how I LIKE THEM, not some gal's opinion on the matter.  Jeez, totally nuts!  I do like the little drawings though. :D  I doddle too!image.jpeg.ec37f66514d3edd55b0f32213fd12456.jpeg

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

And boobs! Can we discuss the mixed messaging above???  Boobs need to be how I LIKE THEM, not some gal's opinion on the matter.  Jeez, totally nuts!  I do like the little drawings though. :D  I doddle too!image.jpeg.ec37f66514d3edd55b0f32213fd12456.jpeg

The could be a large advantage to having differently sized boobs, too.  Big or small, doesn't matter if she has them both!