My Black Friday so far

goldendesign

Had to open at 8am; my mall is upscale so there is no insane opening times.

My store is obviously more service orientated. I do have a killer sale on my watches and wall clocks today. But I usually don't do a ton of business until well into the afternoon.

Case in point: I bought a watch from Dillards (below my wholesale cost by $50), some sheets, and a Montblanc pen for a gift. All told I spent about $500.

I have only $100 in sales so far in my store. SOmething wrong with my math. I can't keep spending more than I am getting.  :scratch head:

'Bout sick of it. Usually it's rest AMG hang out while wostuck does the shopping thing, then has breakfast with MILostuck et al. Got dragged out of bed at a actually reasonable hou to go ou to breakfast. Then over to Verizon so daughtero'stuck could get herself off of our plan, 2 hours later she finds out she still has four months on her contract, so no new phone, which I told her week's show when I first heard this plan. Did anyone think hey maybe the guy that's been dealing with this crap for the last several years might know something about this? Then back home for Christmas decorating. I wouldn't mind except my wife is a perfectionist who does a great job, but can't be satisfied until she's tried every permutation and complains when it isn't perfect instead of just fixing it. That plus iTunes' singalong Christmas music channel that's been blaring for the last four hours. Christmas music and most really hot peppers and my nieces and nephews are alike in that I can only stand them in relatively small amounts.

Rant over, and my reversion to Grinch status is complete

• Heart 1