Gina was Just Not Quite Herself Yesterday

Mr. Beanz

Cool party! My daughter had a hip hop dance instructor (friend of a friend of a dance class member) show up at her house to entertain the kids. He had them line up and do "thriller" moves as well as others. Had some other pretty god stuff too. Some fun stuff like he had them all running in place then whenever he shouted tree, they had to jump, if he shouted dinosaur, they had to change directions, other words they would side shuffle. I was surprised but he kept the kids busy for 1 1/2 hours and was still going on strong. they had to stop him for the cake event.

Does that poor woman know what you do to her on this forum? ;)

Of course I get permission before posting anything knowing one way or another she finds out with all the real friends that are viewers I have on my blog and posts.

I have had permission to post some stuff I hadn't in the past only because some people can't handle it and it would stir the pot. One Halloween she let me post pics of her in her devil outfit as my avatar. I didn't because of all the "does your wife know?" posters. Some think because their wives are old fuddy duddy prudes that they are all the same, they're not! Some know how to keep their man happy and that is why they are not fuddy duddies!  :lol:

• Heart 2