Window washing

petitepedal

I try to do that too Sarah...but I washed the inside windows about 3 weeks ago and can't remember which direction I went..well...I think across..However the demise of my Squeegee messed up my flow...so I HAD to do the windex...Hey we got rain and snow in the forecast later this week...it won't matter.

My dog washes the windows in the spa room when she licks the steam off of them with her tongue so she can see out.  She doesn't do a very good job, she leaves streaks.  It's good enough.  Anytime I wash the windows the first time I get in the hot tub the windows steam up and she licks the steam off so she can see out.

I use this stuff when I wash the outside windows.   It is a kinda fun to attach it to the hose and spraying the house.   I use normal Windex and newspaper on the inside windows.  They don't stay clean long because Lucy puts her nose on the window when she sees a squirrel 

415Hp75r-lL._SY300_.jpg

House windows:

Microfiber towel, terry cloth towel, 1/4 cup sudsy ammonia, squirt of dish soap, and a bucket of hot water. Use microfiber towel to scrub, squeegee dry, buff with clean terry cloth.

Car windows:

Two microfiber towels and a can of 3M 8888 Spray glass cleaner. Wax on; wax off method. Using one mf for damp the other to buff. When I detailed cars the 3M is by far the best evar.

I don't believe newspapers are as good for window washing as people say.  Anything that stains your fingers is filthy, why would you filthify your windows with that crap?

I know, I know, "towels or other cloths leave lint", right?  Better that than newsprint offal, if my thoughts on the matter are to be believed.