Jump to content

Authorized for another three years


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Zealot said:

Did you mean UL cert?

No. UV is the ASME designation for safety valves. The NB belongs to the National Board. Both of these must be marked on the valves.


We also have a certification from Underwriters Laboratories. We're UR, which is UL recognized.


At one time we were CE, but that's under the jurisdiction of the European Union.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...