The story of Montgomery in many parts.

Airehead

6 minutes ago, Airehead said:

People were laughing at him because he was cute. A lady with an Irish terrier, the breed called the naughtiest of the terriers, said he was worse than her dog. We love him to pieces. He will work through it. I hope. 

If not, he has other adorable traits.  I recall my Mom lovingly telling me as a klutzy child, "that's alright dear, we never thought you were going to college on an athletic scholarship anyway". :nodhead:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Kirby said:

I thought you were going to be there for a week?  Just the weekend?

For the week yes. Back to the B and B where we are staying is what I meant. Nice dog friendly place.  Lindy resting in the memory foam bed they provided for him. 

Paulie is outside. It is 3 AM.  That is how he rolls. 

6CF697CA-5B56-446F-A7DB-EBB5CC743D4A.jpeg

• Awesome 1
  • Hugs 2

48 minutes ago, Airehead said:

For the week yes. Back to the B and B where we are staying is what I meant. Nice dog friendly place.  Lindy resting in the memory foam bed they provided for him. 

Paulie is outside. It is 3 AM.  That is how he rolls. 

6CF697CA-5B56-446F-A7DB-EBB5CC743D4A.jpeg

Ours just came in from their midnight stroll. We have several goats by the back door, as it has been rainy. We recorded 2" yesterday and got some more today. Have fun!

• Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

Ours just came in from their midnight stroll. We have several goats by the back door, as it has been rainy. We recorded 2" yesterday and got some more today. Have fun!

You should talk more about your goats. 

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1

Back from obedience. Today I worked the obedience trial as the secretary.   Chaos from like 6 to 8 but then fine. I was not allowed to show any dogs because of this job today. It would have been a conflict of interest. Trophies are nice. 

0AF69E83-F2C4-4DCE-B15A-3A1546DC5C24.jpeg

57870E62-D30C-454B-AECE-F1333E1B45AB.jpeg

• Heart 4

On 10/3/2022 at 6:13 PM, Airehead said:

People were laughing at him because he was cute. A lady with an Irish terrier, the breed called the naughtiest of the terriers, said he was worse than her dog. We love him to pieces. He will work through it. I hope. 

What’s all this talk about Irish terrorists at dog shows?!? Back in my day, we would even let them in the country! Let alone with sweet doggies. I mean how could you…what’s that? Terriers? Like little dogs. So not terrorists?  Oh so I am partly right. Anyway. Never mind…

2AE1B626-E215-47DA-8DB9-9E60AF1D3CC0.webp

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

Paulie

Paulie makes a good pirate. I was thinking that Ryan is there in your heart. But being an Airedale, it’s hard to say… Could be out chasing rabbits, monitoring a countertop for an opportunity to nab a waffle, or looking the other way when the lord of Airedales says “Walk.” 

• Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Paulie makes a good pirate. I was thinking that Ryan is there in your heart. But being an Airedale, it’s hard to say… Could be out chasing rabbits, monitoring a countertop for an opportunity to nab a waffle, or looking the other way when the lord of Airedales says “Walk.” 

You are exactly right. 

• Hugs 1