Quiet Knock, slowly opens door

Rocketman

Do you love Seattle yet?

Honestly?

Nope.  Can't fucking stand it up here.  It's goddamn cold and the sun doesn't shine enough.  

God ... swearing feels good.  Why the hell wasn't I here earlier this year?

Admins - sorry.  I'll control the mouth.  I just gotta get it out of the system.  LOL

Honestly?

Nope.  Can't fucking stand it up here.  It's goddamn cold and the sun doesn't shine enough.  

Admins - sorry.  I'll control the mouth.  I just gotta get it out of the system.  LOL

Yeah, you better reign that shit in or SW will come down on you like a fucking ton of fucking bricks.  He does not like foul mouthed bastards raising Hell in here.

• Heart 2

Yeah, you better reign that shit in or SW will come down on you like a fucking ton of fucking bricks.  He does not like foul mouthed bastards raising Hell in here.

Don't listen to that dude, he says it isn't chili if it doesn't have fucking beans in it, or something.  Fucking beans, indeed.  Harumph.

Anyway, we can curse until we shit pure fuckbricks here.

• Heart 1

Don't listen to that dude, he says it isn't chili if it doesn't have fucking beans in it, or something.  Fucking beans, indeed.  Harumph.

Anyway, we can curse until we shit pure fuckbricks here.

Chili does NOT have fucking beans in it.  Why do you goddamn yankees insist on doing that shit????

Can we say retard here?  Fucktard?  

• Heart 1

Honestly?

When are moving?  Is your sentence up soon?  Have you found good riding?  Have you hung out with KT and DH yet?

Move to Buffalo and shack up with Couch.  Then the two of you can call each other "Bitch" face to face.

As much fun as that would be

Fuck that, I'm trying to get heat in my life, not colder than it is here.  I've been where he is in February ... No fucking way could I live there.

• 3 years later...