Gas price wars, next shot

12string

So now the cheap station has $3.15 on their sign.  The other one is at $3.35.

Oh, wait - you want to use a CARD?  $3.20, I know, we forgot to mention that on the sign.  Plus for the truck?  $3.89.  Premium?  $4.85.  Oh, wait, is that a credit card?

The other station is $3.65 for plus and $3.95 for premium

:ph34r:

Just now, 12string said:

Oh, wait - you want to use a CARD?  $3.20, I know, we forgot to mention that on the sign.  Plus for the truck?  $3.89.  Premium?  $4.85.  Oh, wait, is that a credit card?

download gasbuddy.  Updated by users.  I have found it to be pretty accurate.  Will search for cash and credit prices.  Especially helpful if travelling and looking for cheap gas.
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/gasbuddy-find-pay-for-gas/id406719683

4 hours ago, 12string said:

I hate the big signs for the gas price if you also get a car wash.

$3.159 on Monday at Costco was the lowest price I've seen since late 2021: I record all my fillups for fuelly.com and fueleconomy.gov.

With Saudi Arabia supporting Russia and declaring economic war on us again, I guess the price will go back up.

6 hours ago, 12string said:

One gas station chain here has lower prices if you sign up for direct debit.  You provide you bank info (routing number and account number) and you get gas cheaper.   They don't have to pay the bank fees or CC fees.   My understanding about how this works...   they have 'their' debit card (not a bank card) that card takes money directly from your bank account to pay for the gas.  

Nope... not doing that.   What could go wrong?  :frantics:

I can just see the notice....  Sorry our customer account data and bank data was hacked.     The hackers have direct access to your money.