Only a week until car commercials

Philander Seabury

Go to solution Solved by jsharr,

38 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

The more I see of those mid-engine vettes, they look good

I wonder if they have more leg room? I don’t fit in the front engine Vets. They seem to build them for short people.

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I wonder if they have more leg room? I don’t fit in the front engine Vets. They seem to build them for short people.

Years ago our account manager at work liked vettes. I said "buy one". He said "now that I can afford one I can't fit in the damn thing" :D

• Haha 1

We have one race here that is for a hotly contested House seat.  Both candidates or their supporters have spent millions on ads.  But the ads almost never tell us what the candidate will do or what they stand for.  The ads are 90% attack ads that paint the opposing candidate as a psycho and unfit for office.  

So, apparently, we have two unfit psychos running for office and wanting to represent us.  I can't wait to vote.   crazy.gif.4198ccd54f1d8a6b8f6caf63c038eae5.gif

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

So, apparently, we have two unfit psychos running for office and wanting to represent us.  I can't wait to vote.   crazy.gif.4198ccd54f1d8a6b8f6caf63c038eae5.gif

So status quo, eh.