Weekend plans as we Fall Back to standard time.

petitepedal

We've got a very-unusual-for-November great weather forecast for another week, so I'm going to get in the last bit of yard work I need to do before cold weather sets in - except the tomato garden is still producing so it's got a couple weeks to go before frost does it in.

image.thumb.png.0ebe510e83bc74bd3d8e4714b20b3074.png

• Heart 4

Cooler than normal weather here for a few days. 
Tonight - date night

Saturday - purchase some PVC pipe to make a frame for photo backdrop. We then have a 50th birthday party for a friend at San Tan Flats. Supposed to be good food, live music and bonfires. 

Sunday, put on some cool gear for my ride! Maybe a Miata drive in the afternoon 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Master bathroom is getting floor tiles on Saturday. He might do some work on Sunday, also. The cabinet installation is scheduled for Monday and countertop people are coming on Tuesday to make a template and pick up the sinks. 
Bowling practice on Saturday morning with Second Child and then it’s all wide open. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

21 minutes ago, Airehead said:

A little better. Still sneezing and coughing and wheezing. Strep, and flu b now both back and negative. Other test still pending. 

Rest well. Eat some soup if you can. And have a toddy before bed time. It may sound cliche, but there is something to it.  🤗 

• Heart 1

On 11/4/2022 at 8:11 AM, goldendesign said:

and a proposal for an advanced database design and SQL course at the University I am proposing and hope to be the adjunct for. It would be part of the newly expanded degree programs for Information Sciences with a higher focus on Data Engineering, Science, and Analytics from a more practical standpoint.

Nice! Which database(s) will you be using?

3 hours ago, JerrySTL said:

Nice! Which database(s) will you be using?

Going to go with the free options. Specifically focusing on Postgres in the traditional Relational, SQL database and MongoDB as a NoSQL file-orientated database deployment. Having the class deploy in docker containers to simulate multiple VPCs they would have to navigate communication between in a cloud environment. 

• Heart 1