The Square Wheels Family

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Rattlecan,

35 minutes ago, jsharr said:

@Square Wheels is the head of family of course.

I am a black sheep uncle at best and I will end up living his SW's basement in the near future.

You are SOL wheels doesn’t have a basement in his new house. He even had to let @Redfacedwalrus go when he moved. Sharing a basement with @Redfacedwalrus could be lots of fun.

• Heart 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dinneR said:

You're foolin' yourself, we're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working class.......

You have a point. We say uncomfortable stuff; he shuts down the thread.  …the violence inherent in the system. …being repressed. 

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I thought that was @Kirby

Kirby is the Aunt that stops at roadside stands and buys the kids sugary treats when she comes to town.  You are the rich aunt with the big house in the country that all the kids want to come and visit and go shoot shot guns and fly planes and stuff. .  Smudge is also a cool aunt with a different sort of country place and guns too

• Heart 2

I admire that you all embrace the significance of extended family. You’re special people. And that’s why my role here is that person who came over one time and now just makes themselves at home. Always available, faithfully keeping you entertained, enjoying the food, validating your feelings. 

• Hugs 3

21 hours ago, MoseySusan said:

I admire that you all embrace the significance of extended family. You’re special people. And that’s why my role here is that person who came over one time and now just makes themselves at home. Always available, faithfully keeping you entertained, enjoying the food, validating your feelings. 

Sort of like the neighbor on a sitcom who is over more often than in real life.  Only you're nicer than the sitcom neighbor.