Apropos of Airehead, Kirby, Smudge and Petite and Shooty and MoseySusan and DirtyHip

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Randomguy,

17 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Mossy Sue and DH might be pissed at you.

why?

1 minute ago, MoseySusan said:

Did he leave our names off his list of Aunties? Had to add a few bitches to the Cafe roster… 

I have no idea what the flying tree cat is going on about.

7 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

Am I an ant? :whistle:  How about Tante which French for aunt?  Or Taunt... :whistle:

I am a real Aunt for 7 nieces and nephews, Great-Aunt for 2 nieces. :loveshower:   

Why can't we be cousins?  'Cuz.... :whistle:

You can be what you want to be here in the land of make believe.  If you want to be Papa Shootie, more power to you.

• Heart 1

14 minutes ago, jsharr said:

You can be what you want to be here in the land of make believe.  If you want to be Papa Shootie, more power to you.

I'm probably too different to be a Sister for some folks here.  :flirtyeyess: For women here, it's not hard for me to be a sister. I grew up with multiple sisters myself and very familiar around strong women.

But for some guys, I could be the sister you never had.  

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, shootingstar said:

I'm probably too different to be a Sister for some folks here.  :flirtyeyess: For women here, it's not hard for me to be a sister. I grew up with multiple sisters myself and very familiar around strong women.

I have always wanted a sister. Will give up 5 brothers 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Airehead said:

I have always wanted a sister. Will give up 5 brothers 

Totally opposite with me 1 brother and 4 sisters, Aire.  Do you have at least 1 brother that you are closer to?

My mother came from also female dominant family. No adoptees.  5 girls and 3 boys ....I think.  I get my big family numbers kinda mixed up.  Because I have 1 cousin family into Toronto with 2 boys, 5 girls.

First cousin my age, has 4 daughters and 1 son.

But overall, size of families shrinking....everywhere for each generation. 

4 hours ago, shootingstar said:

I grew up with four sisters, I like you @shootingstar but I’m not looking for another. 

• Haha 1