Would you pick up UglyBob if he was hitchhiking in south Phoenix?

AirwickWithCheese
Go to solution Solved by KrAzY,

UB, how are the visiting dogs in the home doing now?

They are doing fine. They now have their shots and will be going to the kennel tomorrow so we can bring our dogs home. It's kind of funny, their dogs are more relaxed and behaving with us than with the mom. If she wasn't here I could probably get all four of them behaving together. She winds everybody up... :angry:

I will hate to see the boy go, but I know it has to happen... :(

Just a thought but I suspect that should the young man want to spend more time at your house than at his, then his mother might not challenge that especially if it's easier for her.  Sort of an informal arrangement without getting into the legalities of changing custody, guardianship, and all that.

At the least, perhaps he can come over to your house on Friday evening after school and stay until Sunday evening.

Just a thought but I suspect that should the young man want to spend more time at your house than at his, then his mother might not challenge that especially if it's easier for her.  Sort of an informal arrangement without getting into the legalities of changing custody, guardianship, and all that.

At the least, perhaps he can come over to your house on Friday evening after school and stay until Sunday evening.

He already asked us if he can still come over and spend the night sometimes. We've made sure he knows our door is always open to him, no matter when or what the circumstances are. We have been there since before he was born and nothing will ever change that. He knows he always has a safe place to go.

• Heart 1