Schools are open today

Airehead

When I was a kid in Oklahoma, school go / no go decision was made if the Superintendent could get up his driveway from his below street level home in our hilly neighborhood.

Sometimes his driveway would get some extra "precipitation" from local jr high and high school students.   

• Heart 1

No snow day for you Petite!  Get to work.

Zack- we have about a foot in Rush.  Less in the City.  Roads are snow covered by fine.  People are idiots.

It's Rochester of course people are idiots when it snows. Looks like we'll have clear sailing by Saturday.

It's Rochester of course people are idiots when it snows. Looks like we'll have clear sailing by Saturday.

You ain't even begun to see idiots until you have seen Texans on Ice!  I

may work on this concept and take it on tour sort of like Disney on Ice, but this guns and hats and much more idiocy and crashing and cussing .  

A pack of crazed Texans would all crash into each other and then attack a grocery store and empty the shelves of milk, bread, beer, bacon, chili and ammo.

may work on this concept and take it on tour sort of like Disney on Ice, but this guns and hats and much more idiocy and crashing and cussing .  

A pack of crazed Texans would all crash into each other and then attack a grocery store and empty the shelves of milk, bread, beer, bacon, chili and ammo.

Does the chili have beans?

• Heart 1

FIFY

• Heart 1

How can you be from Texas if you are from Oklahoma?   :scratch head:

I was born in Texas to Texan parents.  We moved to Edmond, Oklahoma at the end of my kindergarten year and moved back to Texas at the end of my 6th grade year.  Sharrocks, or at least my branch of the tree, have been in Texas since the 1840s.

I am eligible to be a Son of the American Revolution, A Son of the Civil War (on both sides I think) and a Son of the Republic of Texas.

I was born in Texas to Texan parents.  We moved to Edmond, Oklahoma at the end of my kindergarten year and moved back to Texas at the end of my 6th grade year.  Sharrocks, or at least my branch of the tree, have been in Texas since the 1840s.

I am eligible to be a Son of the American Revolution, A Son of the Civil War (on both sides I think) and a Son of the Republic of Texas.

Once you live in Oklahoma you're an Okie for life.  Oklahoma is like herpes in that way.