Now I know I am old.

Wilbur

2 hours ago, groupw said:

Born under Aries, sign of the ram in the year of the tiger. My dad was 24 when I was born and I was 24 when my son was born so we are all on the same Chinese zodiac. My son messed it up. Unless he has news to share in his 36th year, he will have to wait until he’s 48!

The only coincidental date is myself and a niece share the same month, day. 2 family birthdays.

4 hours ago, Parsnip Totin Jack said:

You haven’t seen the movie obviously. 

No there are huge part of popular culture that bypassed me..probably I wasn't avidly attending movies and at that year release time, I wouldn't have any money to go to movies. (I wasn't working yet and never got allowance.) Then later in life, I never had a tv before dearie.  Even life with dearie we didn't watch enough movies..

Now there's streaming movies...online.

Yes, my excuses..for missing out.

• Hugs 1

2 hours ago, shootingstar said:

No there are huge part of popular culture that bypassed me..probably I wasn't avidly attending movies and at that year release time, I wouldn't have any money to go to movies. (I wasn't working yet and never got allowance.) Then later in life, I never had a tv before dearie.  Even life with dearie we didn't watch enough movies..

Now there's streaming movies...online.

Yes, my excuses..for missing out.

I probably would not have seen it even if it was free!